The map does not work with the usb update for installation by ISTA.
BMW Road Map Next
WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
Should any questions arise during the map update procedure, please refer to the FAQs below.
WHERE IS THE USB INTERFACE PORT IN MY VEHICLE?
The USB interface port required for the map update can be found in the glove compartment. Should there be no USB interface port in the glove compartment, please use the USB interface port in the center console or in the storage compartment in the center armrest.
WILL ANY OF THE DATA THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERRED BE LOST IF I STOP DURING THE JOURNEY?
No. When you continue your journey after a stop, updating automatically resumes (assuming the USB stick is still connected).
THE UPDATE FOR THE NAVIGATION MAP DOES NOT WORK?
Check for the following possible errors:
• If the vehicle identification number ( VIN) on the BMW Navigation Cer tificate (FSC) match the VIN of your vehicle? (This can be found in your registration document)
• Did you avoid entering zeros and ones when typing in the activation code? (Danger of confusion with “I” and “O”.)
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR DIGITAL ROAD MAP IN JUST A FEW SIMPLE STEPS.
1. Format USB flash drive to FAT32 partition.
2. Download map and extract Copy all file in folder NAVDxxx_xxx to usb. ( File in Folder NAVDxxx_xxx )
3. Plug USB in car start update form screen.
4. Enter FSC code update Success.